Our top pick for the best cat litter for multiple cats is Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets. It has superior odor protection, is non-tracking, and can be used by cats of all ages. It is also made with silica gel, which is a safe and dust-free option for cats and humans alike.
Cats are fastidious by nature. They are obsessed with cleanliness and can endlessly lick themselves after they've answered nature's call.
For humans, cat urine is one of the most disagreeable of stenches, and that is precisely why you must choose multiple cat litter boxes that are not just sufficiently big for all your cats' work but also absorb the stench from it.
Cats can efficiently recycle their body liquids and that is why their urine is highly concentrated and pungent. Cats are also extremely particular about their litter boxes and have a strong sense of smell. They will not use one that puts them off with a bad odor. Instead, they will conveniently go anywhere else, like in the house plants, basement, or washed laundry!
Below we bring to you the world's best cat litter reviews that are independently tried and tested. We hope you find this review guide on multi-cat litter boxes useful. We have chosen the ten best multiple cat litter boxes and chalked out all the salient features for you to make an informed decision.
No Time To Read The Whole Article? No Worries. We’ve Done The Work For You And Compiled A List Of The Top Performers.
What Makes Multi-Cat Litter Different?
Compared to standard cat litter, a multi-cat litter formula must provide:
- Higher saturation levels, allow for better absorption and less need for replacement. The ability to absorb more moisture from the urine stream means that it does not pool in your home or on floors.
- Better odor sealing capacity and more odor neutralizers to eliminate the strongest odors.
- Stronger formula since it has to tackle multiple cat wastages.
- A higher level of biodegradability so you can dispose of it without any worries. Most are made with natural ingredients instead of chemicals.
- The majority of multiple-cat litters today use a clumping type of litter for easier cleaning (by just removing the solid clumps). However, there are also non-clumping types that can be used as well.
If you use clumping cat litter, they must clump nice and tight as soon as they contact the cat's urine and feces. Initially, it may take time for a household with multiple cats to determine which cat litter works for them.
Once you find the right product for your cats, continue using the same product. Cats do not appreciate surprises and changes in their settings.
If you have any concerns about what kind of litter is best for your home or if you want to switch from one brand to another, talk to your vet first before making any decisions.
Pro tip: Multi-cat litter formulas effectively keep odors at bay only if they are cleaned religiously every day.
Features To Look For In The Best Cat Litter For Multiple Cats
Here is a list of features to look for when you are out shopping for the best multiple cat litter box but do not know which product to buy:
- Easy to Clean: If you are using a cat litter that clumps when it comes in contact with the cat's waste, make sure that the litter clumps well so that it is easy to remove from the rest of the litter. In the case of non-clumping litter, it should be extraordinarily absorbent. Unless you have a reason to do so, using clumping litter is the most effective option because it is much easier to clean and provides better odor elimination. Some owners, however, may have to opt for non-clumping litter for one reason or another (if the cat is allergic to any components of the litter, for example).
- Non-Toxic: There are some chemicals that can cause health problems if they get into the body. Make sure that there are no harmful substances like arsenic or lead in the litter. Silica dust is also another component widely found in cat litter; when inhaled, it can cause severe lung problems for cats in the long term.
- Long-Lasting Odor Control: A cat-clumping litter is your best bet when you want to clean better. They are also less sticky. Go with products that have ingredients such as activated carbon and baking soda to control stinks.
- Low-Dust: Lesser silica equals being low-dust. However, please do not trust the product label; check the testimonials from people who used them. Sometimes, manufacturers would use wordplay to confuse or mislead consumers. Customer reviews are your best tool to avoid any bad surprises; make sure to go through those carefully to know what actual clients said about the product.
- No Added Fragrance: Some cats hate the smell of certain scents. So, avoid adding any fragrances to the litter boxes. This may affect their behavior. So, avoid buying products that contain fragrances as much as possible. Otherwise, you need to ensure the scent is all-natural and contains no chemicals to avoid hurting your pets.
- High-Quality Material: You need to go for high-quality materials because they will last longer than cheap ones. It is important to choose a good brand name too, as these have a good reputation to preserve and are more likely to provide the best products using the best materials.
- Good Customer Service: When choosing a cat litter, always remember that you are dealing with an animal here. Do not expect instant results. Give yourself time to try different brands before settling down on one. Also, ask questions whenever necessary.
- Within Your Budget (Affordable Litter): The most expensive cat litters are not necessarily the best ones. Go for the ones that are easy on your pocket and also efficient and suitable for your cats and home.
- Litter Tracking: Litter that gets trapped in the cat's paws, hair, and fur will start spreading everywhere in the house. Go for the low-tracking ones and use litters that are granular in appearance.
Basic Types Of Litter
Nowadays, litter comes in many different shapes and sizes and uses different materials that work for different cats and owners. Manufacturers make naturally or artificially scented litter as well as scent free. in addition, the following are the most widely used types of cat litter:
Traditional Clay Litters
Clay is a widely used ingredient in making cat litter. It is very absorbent and holds moisture well. There are two types of clay cat litter:
Clumping clay litter  is usually favored by cat owners as it clumps easily, so it makes cleaning up after your pet simple. This type is usually used by owners who prefer regular cleaning and scooping of the waste from the litter box.
On the other hand, non-clumping litter is preferred by people who don't like to scoop their litter boxes daily. Instead, they will replace the whole litter once its maximum absorption capacity is reached.
The interval between litter replacements depends on the number of cats in the home.
Silica Gel Litters
This type of litter uses Silica gel crystals  to absorb the waste and odors. Silica is widely used across different industries for its humidity absorption capability.
These crystals come in various sizes and shapes which can be chosen according to the size of the litter box. They are available in both dry and wet forms.
A dry form is recommended if there is limited space in the litter box while a wet form works better when there is ample room.
The wet form has fewer dust particles than the dry form but requires frequent replacement due to evaporation.
Whenever you buy litter that contains Silica gel, make sure it doesn't produce a lot of Silica dust whenever it's poured inside the box or while being used by the cats, as the dust can be very harmful to the lungs if inhaled for long periods.
Natural Litters and Biodegradable Cat Litters
This type of eco-friendly litter is usually based on natural ingredients and is biodegradable; that means it can be disposed of safely without any worries about the environment or the cats' health.
- Wood chips are great at absorbing odors but don't hold onto water as well as clay.
- Shavings work similarly to wood chips, except they're smaller and tend to be harder to pick out of carpeting.
- Sand absorbs liquids really quickly and doesn't leave behind residue. It mimics the cats' natural way of going to the toilet in the wild; that's probably why cats love using it. It's also cheaper than other materials. Still, sand doesn't cover feces and urine smells very well!
- Coconut fiber has been shown to help reduce ammonia levels by 50%! Ammonia can build up inside a litter box that isn't cleaned regularly enough due to the cat's urine and feces. Coconut fiber is a safe, natural material that can help eliminate ammonia fumes that can cause severe respiratory issues for cats and humans alike.
- Walnut litter is another type of natural litter that is mainly made from walnut shells. This biodegradable litter is perfectly safe for cats.
Best Rated Cat Litters For Multiple Cats
All the multi-cat litter products mentioned below have the best cat litter formula for households with multiple cats.
Each and every product is guaranteed to give you a mess-free and odor-free experience from day one.
Are you ready to check out the best litter for multiple cats?
Based on our research, testing, and experience, below is our final list:
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets
Topping our list of cat litter for multiple cats is Tidy Cats Breeze Cat litter pellets.
The product comes with superior odor protection that makes it the best cat litter for your home.
This cat litter has garnered very high ratings across popular e-commerce sites and has people pouring over their positive reviews everywhere on the internet.
The Tidy Cats litter pellets are designed to allow the liquid to pass through them into different compartments.
Therefore, the product can be used with a separate litter box with compartments to collect solid and liquid wastes.
The pellets have silica in the form of a gel. They don't create any dust. A pellet cat litter is one of the safest cat litter options for felines as well as humans.
- Best clumping cat litter for multiple cats
- Keeps carpets and floors completely safe
- Pellets are soft but do not stick to the cat's paws.
- Complete odor control
- Especially suitable for multi cats homes
- Can be used by cats of all ages
- Rated five stars across the platforms
- Cat litter pellets containing silica gel
- Pellets can be tracked outside the litter box by the cats
Zero dust means no allergies and no respiratory tract inflammation. The product is non-tracking. It can be kept anywhere in the house and be neither messy nor smelly.
ökocat Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter
The Okocat wood clumping cat litter is not just a fantastic product but is also very reasonably priced. This is one reason why many families with multiple cats go in for this product each time they need one.
The clumping cat litter comes in various sizes, and it is touted to be the best plant-based cat litter that is environmentally friendly and healthy for your cat and humans.
The uniqueness of Okocat is that it stops urine and feces stench as soon as the cat passes them.
Wood can naturally prevent enzymes from bonding with liquids and control the creation of any odor.
The clumps become tight solids as soon as they absorb liquid, allowing for easy scooping out and cleaning of the litter tray.
In addition, wood is naturally 99% dust-free, and there won't be any dust clouds when you pour out the litter from the packaging.
- Made with the world's best cat litter ingredients
- Does away with constant cleaning up because the litter makes very little mess
- The mini pellets cat litter is soft and will not stick to their paws
- A great choice for cats with long and medium hair
- The most reviewed clumping litter for kittens
- It contains a fresh, natural scent that closely resembles the outdoors.
- The product is made from sustainable forests and rescued natural wood fiber
- European engineering and brilliant packaging
- Natural wood shaving and healthy cat litter
- Outdoor-reminiscent odor
- Clumps can disintegrate easily, making scooping a bit more challenging.
The product has absolutely no fragrance, chemicals, toxic scents, or dyes; nothing at all that would make it non-biodegradable.
Fresh Step Advanced Clumping Cat Litter
The scented crystal litter has a fantastic odor-lock technology that makes cleaning litter a breeze.
The moisture-absorbing capacity is very impressive compared to the other similar cat litter products lined on the market shelves today.
The Fresh Step Crystals have not ten, not fifteen but a whopping thirty days odor control guarantee! No other brands have matched this.
And if customer reviews and testimonials across the internet are to be believed, this cat litter product lives up to all its expectations.
The cat litter is very light in weight, which means it is easier to lift and clean or dispose of as and when required.
The formula is low on dust. Less dust in the product is a great comforter for cat parents whose children are allergic to dust or have extra sensitive lungs.
- Very safe for sensitive cats
- Comes with Ammonia odor block technology that controls bacteria and fungus
- Attractive purchase schemes wherein you earn points on every purchase of cat litter
- Absorbs moisture instantly on contact
- Locks in odor
- Keeps home smelling fresh for as long as 30 days!
- It is easy to sift the unused crystals
- Almost no dust
- Non-tracking on floors
- Clumping cat clay litter
- Odor eliminator Ammonia Block Technology
- The added scent might not be appreciated by all cats.
The product does not leave track marks in the house when cats use the litter. It is made with immense love and care, just like how you want it.
Fresh Step Advanced Clumping Cat Litter
This unscented advanced clumping cat litter is what you must get home if you have a breed of multiple cats and are sensitive to strong smells and scents.
The product is a fortified formula to absorb a large amount of urine and solid waste.
There is activated charcoal added to it for natural odor control. It does not contain any artificial fragrance whatsoever.
The cat litter has the most positive reviews not only on Amazon but on various e-commerce websites as well.
The advanced formula is ultra unscented and certified to fight odor much longer than any of its competitors.
Most vets recommend it because apart from being non-fragrant, it is almost entirely dust-free and harsh chemicals and dye-free.
The clumping cat litter is also non-marking, and therefore you can be sure that there will be no track marks around the house when the cats use the litter.
- Easy to scoop and cleaning is easy and quick
- The litter forms into tight clumps as soon as it comes into contact with urine and feces
- Has activated charcoal for long-lasting odor control
- Reasonably priced
- Recommended by vets everywhere
- Free from added fragrances and dyes
- Non-tracking litter
- 99.9% dust-free
- 10-day odor control
- Leaves no stench after it clumps.
- Advanced formula that neutralizes odor
- Activated charcoal
- No fragrance at all
- Some cats might not prefer unscented litter.
Again, non-tracking litter is a boon to the homeowners because it means less mess and less cleaning.
ARM & HAMMER Clump & Seal Platinum Multi Cat Litter
If you or someone in your family is hypersensitive to strong smells, allergic to dust, or asthmatic, then Arm & Hammer cat litter is the best multi-cat litter formula for your home.
This cat litter is available in a standard 40-Pound package and is worth its weight in gold.
The litter eliminates 10% more odor than other 'clump and seal' cat litter available on the market today.
In addition, the 100% no-dust formula ensures none of it is lost in the environment when it is being poured out.
Using this litter in the multiple cat litter box is easy. Fill the cleaned litter box with about 4 inches of litter.
When the cat uses the litter box, the litter will immediately clump, sealing its odor.
- Recommended cat litter for kittens
- Absolutely no dust while pouring out
- The litter does not leave track marks around the house
- Converts into hard clumps when coming into contact with moisture
- Easy to clean-up
- No odor at all
- Needs to be replaced entirely once a month only
- Pleasant with a light flavor
- Patented strong formula for multiple cats
- Amazing money-back guarantee
- Micro-Granules that are moisture-activated
- Strong Odor Eliminator
- Light scents
- Baking Soda
- Might be expensive compared to other brands.
You will need only to remove those clumps on a daily basis to keep the litter fresh. Cats are genetically wired to bury their waste, so try to replace the lost litter by adding more from the packaging. It is best to maintain an optimum of 4 inches of litter in the box at all times.
World's Best Cat Litter W/ Clumping Formula
Say goodbye to all the cat litter made from cheap clay that compromises your cat's respiratory health. World's Best Cat litter is purely made from all-natural materials.
There is absolutely no silica in the formula and therefore, it is 0 percent dusty. The main ingredient in this cat litter is compressed corn material that forms tight clumps as soon as it comes in contact with the cat's urine and feces.
If you are looking for the world's best cat litter review for corn-based cat litter, then look no further!
The clumping happens almost instantly and forms tight clumps that are easy to scoop out, making the caretaker's job easier.
And that is not all! This excellent product is eco-friendly and, therefore, can be flushed down. There is no scent in it, and of course, it is entirely biodegradable.
So, whether you have a single kitty or multiple cats, you will never need to migrate to any other litter brand ever.
- Best flushable cat litter
- Best cat litter for kittens
- Recommended world over by vets and pet shop owners
- Forms clumps as soon as it comes into contact with urine and feces
- Long-lasting odor control technology
- No silica at all
- Eco-friendly and safe for the pet as well as the planet
- Made with all biodegradable raw materials
- Flushable in the toilet bowl
- Safe for septic tanks and sewer systems
- Made with natural, whole, and compressed kernel corn
- No silica, no strong fragrances, no perfumes, no harsh chemicals
- The litter does tend to track near the entrance of the litter box.
The formula is potent and is very efficient at keeping the odor away. It is a tad bit costly, but all good things do come at a price.
Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Have you ever tried cat litter from over the counter and repented your decision? Unfortunately, a lot of cat litter nowadays is stuffed with silica dust that can become a concern in the long run.
Cats exposed to silica over very long periods can become prone to severely debilitating lung diseases. So if your cats suffer from some respiratory discomfort or want to make sure that they are never afflicted with it, try this Doctor-Prescribed cat litter.
It is specially designed to control the lungs' diseases and is completely low on dust and free of scents and perfumes. The product is certified to be hypoallergenic.
The cat litter uses natural essences that will help reduce stress in your cat babies. Also, because the product contains no silica, there is zero percent dust in this cat litter.
- Excellent kitty litter
- 99.9% dust-free
- Natural materials used
- Hard clumping
- Multi-cat formula
- Superior odor control
- Best suited for mechanical litter boxes but can be used in any litter boxes available
- Zero dust formula and prevents respiratory conditions
- No track marks in the house.
- No plant proteins, deodorant, or perfumes are used in the cat litter
- Clay, which is hard clumping
- Doctor-prescribed formula
- Natural essences that help in reducing stress
- The effectiveness of odor control may decrease slightly for multi-cat households over extended periods.
So expect no track marks in your house. No more cleaning after your cat and fussing over track marks too! Yippee.
JONNY CAT Complete Multi-Cat Clay Litter
Consider all your worries are taken care of when you are a parent of multiple cats and you decide to go in for the Jonny Cat litter.
This cat litter is very potent and is capable of managing multiple cats without even trying very hard. It is also cheaper than most other cat litter in its category.
However, what is essential is that you note your kitty's habits before you start using this. This cat litter can leave track marks. That is perhaps the only downside to this product.
If your cats are well-behaved and do not create too much mess in the day or are in the habit of keeping the litter box where there is minimum traffic, we strongly suggest that you go for this product. It is one of the most recommended on the market.
- Best cheap cat litter
- Powerful formula that prevents odor from escaping
- Guards and seals odor almost instantaneously
- Scented highly absorbent clay
- Long-lasting odor control and protection to the feline
- Conveniently packed in 10 and 20-pound packs
- This world's best cat litter has a fantastic composition with absorbent clay
- A patented formula that eliminates all odors without using any single harmful chemical
- High-speed deodorizer that neutralizes all odor and also pumps out a clean and pleasant fragrance.
- The litter can be somewhat dusty during pouring, creating a mess.
In addition, the product is entirely dependable when it comes to tackling waste management from multiple cats in the house.
Cat’s Pride Fresh Ultimate Care Multi-Cat Litter
If you find that your cats are not using the litter box but messing in other parts of the house, you will most likely have picky cats. Perhaps it is the strong scent of the cat litter that is putting them off.
This is the most lightweight and unscented litter box for multiple cats. The best thing about it is that it is also hypoallergenic.
Its unscented formula will ensure that the cats do not get irritated with very strong fragrances added to most multi-cat litters of late. If your cats have signs of being allergic, then Cat's Pride cat litter is the best of litter to soothe them.
As cat parents, consumers that have used this product are pleased because it has safer ingredients that make their hyper-allergic cats very comfortable using the litter box.
- Best litter for kittens
- Works instantaneously
- 50 percent lighter in weight
- Absolutely odorless from the word go
- Works best for sensitive cats
- Cleaning up of clumps is a breeze
- Keeps litter box odor-free for longer than other brands of multi-cat litter
- 90 percent dust-free formula
- Comes in convenient 10-Pound packaging
- Proprietary odor control technology
- Clumping Clay
- Zero scents and fragrance
- Clumping Fragility
If you thought that the cat litter might be ineffective in killing odor because it is unscented, let us reaffirm. The litter works wonderfully well and instantly kills all bad odors as soon as it comes in contact with it. It's a win-win situation for everyone!
CatSpot Coconut Cat Litter
If you are concerned about the environment as much as you are for your lovely felines, then this super absorbent, chemical-free, lightweight, and natural scented cat litter is the one that you must pick up.
As per the cat spot litter review, the product is only a recent entrant in the multi-cat litter box segment, but it has created a niche for itself within the shortest time.
The manufacturers claim that one five-pound Cat Spot litter has the same absorbency as a 20-pound bag of clumping clay cat litter!
The product does not have any toxic chemicals at all. And in case you have been lifting heavy litter everywhere, Cat Spot is also extremely light in weight.
- Very good kitty litter for multiple cats
- Excellent odor control
- Made from recycled coconut coir
- No artificial scents added
- Very effective
- Highly absorbent
- 100% all-natural
- Zero dust formula
- Made in the US
- Made with only one simple ingredient: Coconut
- No allergens and no chemicals at all
- The litter can track outside the litter box due to its light and fluffy texture
The product is best for the environment because it has been made from recycled coconut coir that does not pollute even when made. In addition, the natural scents will not irritate the respiratory tracts of your feline babies as well as the young kids at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Place To Put A Cat Litter Box?
Litter boxes should always be placed away from areas frequented by humans because cats may try to mark them as theirs. It also helps to keep the area around the litter box free of clutter.
You might want to think twice before placing the litter box near an air conditioning unit since heat makes odor more noticeable.
Also, avoid putting the litter box too close to windows because sunlight can damage the plastic cover over the box.
Wherever you decide to put the litter box(es), you must ensure they are accessible to the cat. For example, if you place the box in the bathroom or any other room or place that the cat likes, the door must be open all the time.
As was mentioned before, cats don't like changes; so, if you ever need to move the litter box, you must do it gradually by moving it a few inches every day until the destination is reached.
Also, make sure the boxes are not placed near noise-making appliances like the washing machine or refrigerator. The noise may scare your cats away from the boxes.
Do Any Of Your Cats Have Allergies?
Cats can develop three main types of allergies: Flea, environmental, and food allergies.
Flea issues can cause the cat's back and tail to be irritated. Vomiting, and diarrhea in addition to itchy skin on the face and neck, can all indicate a food allergy. Finally, environmental allergies can be caused by any pollen, perfumes, or smoke that the cat inhales; those are the ones to pay attention to while choosing a type of litter.
Some of their symptoms include sneezing, coughing, wheezing, excessive licking, infections, etc.
If one of your cats suffers from allergy problems, they will probably find some kind of litter less appealing. In this case, you'll need to look into different available options.
There are many brands of organic cat litter which contain no chemicals whatsoever. These kinds of products are made using only natural materials.
Natural litters are the best options for your allergic cat.
Should I Have A Litter Box For Each Cat?
Cats are private creatures. When you do not maintain one litter box per cat for your multiple cat home, you run the risk of making them control their bladder.
If they are trained well they wait for the litter box to be free or they go somewhere else if they find the litter box occupied.
Both options are undesirable and avoidable. Excessive control of the bladder can lead to painful kidney conditions or bladder inflammation in your felines.
Cat owners with multiple cats will tell you that they prefer to keep one litter box per cat. The thumb rule is to maintain one litter box for every cat you have and one more additional litter box for safety.
So if you own two cats, you need to furnish three litter boxes at home. Likewise, if there are three cats, then four litter boxes, so on and so forth.
How Often Should You Change Cat Litter?
1. Scoop out feces and litter clumps from the litter box daily.
2. How often you need to change cat litter can be determined by the number of cats you have and the number of litter boxes you have laid for them.
3. Replace clay clumping litter at least twice a week.
4. If there is a strong odor or you see leakages from the litter box, change litter immediately.
Follow a scrub and clean routine each time you change cat litter. Use a mild liquid soap to clean the tray.
Avoid using soaps with ammonia or citrus oils and vinegar as these smells can put the cats off.
How to Train a Cat to Use the Litter Box?
Here are some tips to litter train your cats:
* Show your cat babies the litter boxes and set them inside, allowing them to sniff them and examine the contents.
* Maintain only one place for the litter boxes. Moving them excessively will confuse them, and they are likely to relieve themselves in the wrong places.
* Set them inside after meals and after naps.
* You will need to put them in it when they look like they want to go. Signs include sniffing and crouching in selected areas of the house.
* Reward them when they use the litter boxes to go. Praise them or give them treats and toys.
* Do not punish or behave harshly if there are accidents. This will only increase their stress levels and make it more difficult to train them.
* It is not very difficult to litter train cats; have a positive frame of mind.
Here is a great video (7 minutes 20 seconds) with additional tips to litter train your kitty.
Is Cat Litter Harmful to Humans?
Cat litters containing significant amounts of silica dust can be the reason for many respiratory ailments in humans.
In addition, some of the fragrances used in the litter can also be toxic to cats and us.
Another dangerous substance used by mass producers of multi-cat litter boxes is sodium bentonite clay.
This major ingredient in clumping cat litter can swell up to 15 times its original volume when it comes in contact with organic waste or liquid.
That makes it one of the best litters globally. Still, when this accidentally gets into our food or the cat accidentally ingests it, it can cause stomach distress, even leading to fatalities.
Why Does My Cat Sleep in the Litter Box?
There are a lot of reasons why cats will sleep in the litter box.
* Kidney problems: an adult cat sleeping in the litter box can indicate urinary infection or crystal formation in urine that can cause intestinal discomfort or make it very painful to eliminate wastes.
* If it's a kitten and newly adopted because it finds it cozy and secure.
* Multiple cat homes may have some dominant cats marking their territory by sleeping inside their litter boxes.
* Stress: if there are major changes in the surroundings, the cats may sleep in the litter boxes to derive comfort.
* Labour: when cats give birth, they usually take refuge in their litter boxes. They provide them a private place.
How Many Litter Boxes per Cat?
Have you ever wondered if it was good to go for one box for two cats or buy two separate litter boxes when you have more than one cat?
The math is very easy. Provide one litter box for every cat that you own, plus a spare one.
Cats do not like to share their personal space. Make sure that the box is not small. A big enough box gives them a comfortable place and helps in easing waste elimination.
The best multi-cat litter box must allow the cat to turn around without feeling scrunched.
If your house is multi-storied, make sure to leave litter boxes on all the levels so that your older cats do not have to run helter-skelter to avoid accidents.
Searching for the best cat litter for multiple cats can be a daunting task. With options galore, choosing the right stuff can be intimidating as well as exhausting.
That is the reason why we came out with this very helpful guide.
We did all the necessary work to test and review a vast number of products to provide you with a list of the best cat litter products available in the market today.
We provided all the necessary information that you need to know before making the right choice. We also explored all the factors that you need to keep in mind while looking for the perfect product for you and your cats.
When choosing litter for multiple cats, zero in on a cat litter that can handle heavy traffic and has a stronger odor seal.
Litter boxes in homes with more cats are always busy if you know what we mean.
All the above-listed cat litter boxes are tried and tested on multiple cats, and they have delivered their promises.
So, no matter which product you pick in the end, we guarantee that you won't be disappointed as long as you take into consideration your cat's preferences and any potential health problems or conditions it may have.
Feel free to check out whichever product suits your preferences and budget.
- What is the Best Cat Litter? Non-Clumping vs. Clumping Litter. (n.d.). Www.petmd.com. https://www.petmd.com/cat/centers/litter/evr_ct_clumping-versus-non-clumping-cat-litter
- Cat litter: Clumping or Silica Litter? | zooplus Magazine. (n.d.). Zooplus Magazinee. Retrieved July 22, 2022, from https://www.zooplus.co.uk/magazine/cat/cat-adoption/cat-litter-clumping-or-silica